Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TERGITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERGITE exist?
Definitions of TERGITE in dictionaries:
- A sclerite forming one of the constituents of a tergum.
- n - a back part of a segment of an arthropod
There are 7 letters in TERGITE: E E G I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERGITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERGITE plus a wildcard: TERGITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERGITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERGITE
- tergite 6 - Glyptotendipes - BugGuide.Net
- tergite Numbering
- Figure 2. Lateral view of the subterranean isopod Caecidotea kendeighi ...
- Morphology of Diptera - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- tergite II margin
- ... Antenna Mesonotum and metanotum Forewing tergite II tergites IXX
- ... from Greenwood South Carolina. T tergite. Centipede18L.gif
- Figure 14. Posterior view of the abdomen of a female P. fuliginosa ...
- tergite Dictionary definition of tergite Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.