Scrabble word: IRRITATE
Is IRRITATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IRRITATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - excite to an abnormal condition, or chafe or inflame
- verb - excite to some characteristic action or condition, such as motion, contraction, or nervous impulse, by the application of a stimulus
- To be a cause of impatience or anger.
- verb - to excite to impatience or anger
There are 8 letters in IRRITATE: A E I I R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRRITATE
Click to search all anagrams of IRRITATE plus a wildcard: IRRITATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRITATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRITATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.