Scrabble word: INTEGRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTEGRATE exist?
Definitions of INTEGRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - make into a whole or make part of a whole
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - become one
- verb - calculate the integral of
- To make into a whole by bringing all parts together; unify.
- To join with something else; unite.
- To make part of a larger unit: integrated the new procedures into the work routine.
- To open to people of all races or ethnic groups without restriction; desegregate.
- To calculate the integral of.
- To perform integration on.
- To bring about the integration of (personality traits).
There are 9 letters in INTEGRATE: A E E G I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTEGRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTEGRATE plus a wildcard: INTEGRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTEGRATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTEGRATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.