Scrabble word: GENERATOR
Is GENERATOR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GENERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- noun - engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- noun - an electronic device for producing a signal voltage
- One that generates, especially a machine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- An apparatus that generates vapor or gas.
- A circuit that generates a specified waveform.
- See generatrix.
- A program that produces specific programs from the definition of an operation.
There are 9 letters in GENERATOR: A E E G N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATOR
Click to search all anagrams of GENERATOR plus a wildcard: GENERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERATOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.