Scrabble word: GENERATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERATOR exist?
Definitions of GENERATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- noun - engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- noun - someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- noun - an electronic device for producing a signal voltage
- One that generates, especially a machine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy.
- An apparatus that generates vapor or gas.
- A circuit that generates a specified waveform.
- See generatrix.
- A program that produces specific programs from the definition of an operation.
There are 9 letters in GENERATOR: A E E G N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERATOR plus a wildcard: GENERATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERATOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words