Scrabble word: INTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERIOR exist?
Definitions of INTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is inside of something
- noun - the inner or enclosed surface of something
- noun - the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources
- adj - situated within or suitable for inside a building
- adj - inside the country
- adj - located inward
- adj - inside and toward a center
- adj - of or coming from the middle of a region or country
- Of, relating to, or located on the inside; inner.
- Of or relating to one’s mental or spiritual being: “She thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it” (David Denby).
- Situated away from a coast or border; inland.
- The internal portion or area.
- One’s mental or spiritual life.
- The inland part of a political or geographic entity.
- The internal affairs of a country or nation.
- A representation of the inside of a building or room, as in a photograph.
- noun - something that lies within