Scrabble word: INTERIOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERIOR exist?
Definitions of INTERIOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the region that is inside of something
- noun - the inner or enclosed surface of something
- noun - the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources
- adj - situated within or suitable for inside a building
- adj - inside the country
- adj - located inward
- adj - inside and toward a center
- adj - of or coming from the middle of a region or country
- Of, relating to, or located on the inside; inner.
- Of or relating to one’s mental or spiritual being: “She thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it” (David Denby).
- Situated away from a coast or border; inland.
- The internal portion or area.
- One’s mental or spiritual life.
- The inland part of a political or geographic entity.
- The internal affairs of a country or nation.
- A representation of the inside of a building or room, as in a photograph.
- noun - something that lies within
There are 8 letters in INTERIOR: E I I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERIOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERIOR plus a wildcard: INTERIOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERIOR
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERIOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.