Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VERNIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does VERNIER exist?
Definitions of VERNIER in dictionaries:
- noun - French mathematician who described the vernier scale (1580-1637)
- noun - a small movable scale that slides along a main scale
- A small, movable auxiliary graduated scale attached parallel to a main graduated scale, calibrated to indicate fractional parts of the subdivisions of the larger scale, and used on certain precision instruments to increase accuracy in measurement.
- Of or relating to a vernier.
- n - an auxiliary scale used with a main scale to obtain fine measurements
There are 7 letters in VERNIER: E E I N R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VERNIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VERNIER plus a wildcard: VERNIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VERNIER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VERNIER
- Mahr vernier Caliper 16 U with circular scale - Calipers - Measuring ...
- vernier Calipers View PHYSICS EQUIPMENT Product Details from Wenzhou ...
- vermier calipers _ vernier calipers (mono-block vernier) - Anyi ...
- Parts of a vernier caliper
- vernier Caliper ( vernier Caliper)
- vernier Caliper (BIT08VC001) - China verniercaliper
- vernier Caliper ...
- heavy duty vernier calipersMHC industrial supply Co.Inc
- Calibradores a vernier - spanish.alibaba.com
- Mitutoyo Digimatic vernier Caliper Supplier Exporter Progressive ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.