Scrabble word: RETIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETIRING exist?
Definitions of RETIRING in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - not arrogant or presuming
- adj - of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- adj - reluctant to draw attention to yourself
- Shy and reserved; modest.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- verb - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
There are 8 letters in RETIRING: E G I I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETIRING plus a wildcard: RETIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETIRING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETIRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.