Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RETIRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETIRING exist?
Definitions of RETIRING in dictionaries:
- verb - go into retirement
- verb - withdraw from active participation
- verb - pull back or move away or backward
- verb - withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- verb - break from a meeting or gathering
- verb - make (someone) retire
- verb - dispose of (something no longer useful or needed)
- verb - lose interest
- verb - cause to be out on a fielding play
- verb - cause to get out
- verb - prepare for sleep
- adj - not arrogant or presuming
- adj - of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- adj - reluctant to draw attention to yourself
- Shy and reserved; modest.
- adv - lacking courage or self-confidence [adj -IDER, -IDEST] : TIMIDLY
- v - to move suddenly back or aside, as in fear
There are 8 letters in RETIRING: E G I I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETIRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETIRING plus a wildcard: RETIRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETIRING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETIRING
- ... retiring the colors during a wreath-laying ceremony at the North
- retiring Pope Benedict XVI will be hidden to the world - CBS News
- Bob Hoskins retiring From Acting Following Parkinsons Disease ...
- thirty-one retirement list page 1- retiring styles summer 2012 My ...
- Toni Braxton 10th Annual Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon ...
- retiring with a Plan Retirement Planning and Long Term Care Eighteen ...
- BEATEN AND BLOODIED ... Lewis defeated Klitschko before retiring
- Giovanni di Paolo Saint John the Baptist retiring to the Desert ...
- He would fit in well with fellow tatted White trash Mike Miller
- retiring Man Receiving a Fishing Rod for a Gift - Royalty Free Clipart ...