Scrabble word: VOTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTING exist?
Definitions of VOTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 6 letters in VOTING: G I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTING plus a wildcard: VOTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTING
Images for VOTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.