Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOTING exist?
Definitions of VOTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- v - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 6 letters in VOTING: G I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOTING plus a wildcard: VOTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOTING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOTING
- Dallas is All Like voting Why Bother - Dallas - News - Unfair ...
- voting For YOU
- College Students Denied voting Rights ASPA National Weblog
- All voting systems are unfair to part of the electorate. But are some ...
- 15. voting
- Early voting for the November 2nd general election started today so ...
- LunaRevolution Video Contest voting Begins Lunapads Blog
- voting Harris County Public Library
- Bill Clinton Compares New voting Legislation to Jim Crow