Scrabble word: VITIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITIATE exist?
Definitions of VITIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- To reduce the value or impair the quality of.
- To corrupt morally; debase.
- To make ineffective; invalidate.
- adj - to impair the value or quality of [v -ATED, -ATING, -ATES] : VITIABLE
There are 7 letters in VITIATE: A E I I T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITIATE plus a wildcard: VITIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITIATE
Images for VITIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.