Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VITIATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VITIATED exist?
Definitions of VITIATED in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make imperfect
- verb - take away the legal force of or render ineffective
- adj - impaired by diminution
- adj - ruined in character or quality
- adj - to impair the value or quality of [v -ATED, -ATING, -ATES] : VITIABLE
There are 8 letters in VITIATED: A D E I I T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VITIATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VITIATED plus a wildcard: VITIATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VITIATED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VITIATED
- THERE ARE NO GUILTY PEOPLE I MINE is a strange and wonderful lot The ...
- believe that happens because of things like this
- vitiated Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- 236 TITLE Yoktae chewang honil kangnid or the Kangnido [Map ...
- vitiated Cocobolo Set
- You Laugh You Lose Thread (No Videos Read OP) - Page 360 - Total War ...
- Lifted CH 4 Air Jet Flame in a vitiated Coflow
- 235 TITLE The Catalan Atlas DATE 1375 AUTHOR Abraham Cresques ...
- the statute to uphold a compromise unless it is otherwise vitiated ...
- Kunju Manasin Nombarangal
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.