Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENITIVE exist?
Definitions of GENITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the case expressing ownership
- adj - serving to express or indicate possession
- Of, relating to, or designating a case that expresses possession, measurement, or source.
- Of or relating to an affix or a construction, such as a prepositional phrase, characteristic of the genitive case.
- The genitive case.
- A form or construction in this case.
- n - a grammatical case
There are 8 letters in GENITIVE: E E G I I N T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENITIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENITIVE plus a wildcard: GENITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENITIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENITIVE
- Rebecca Stanton Teaching Portfolio
- Lecture 5 genitive noun - PowerPoint
- Retrieved from httpen.wiktionary.orgwindex.phptitle ...
- Acabamos de estudar o genitive Case um assunto easy easy que faz ...
- genitive Case
- Greek genitive Case
- The Saxon genitive _or Possessive s_
- SumerianGrammarLesson Three - The genitive - Wikibooks open books ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.