Scrabble word: GENITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENITIVE exist?
Definitions of GENITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the case expressing ownership
- adj - serving to express or indicate possession
- Of, relating to, or designating a case that expresses possession, measurement, or source.
- Of or relating to an affix or a construction, such as a prepositional phrase, characteristic of the genitive case.
- The genitive case.
- A form or construction in this case.
- noun - a grammatical case