Scrabble word: IRRIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRIGATE exist?
Definitions of IRRIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - supply with a constant flow or sprinkling of some liquid, for the purpose of cooling, cleansing, or disinfecting
- To supply (dry land) with water by means of ditches, pipes, or streams; water artificially.
- To wash out (a body cavity or wound) with water or a medicated fluid.
- To supply land with water artificially.
- verb - to supply with water by artificial means