Scrabble word: IRRIGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRIGATE exist?
Definitions of IRRIGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - supply with a constant flow or sprinkling of some liquid, for the purpose of cooling, cleansing, or disinfecting
- To supply (dry land) with water by means of ditches, pipes, or streams; water artificially.
- To wash out (a body cavity or wound) with water or a medicated fluid.
- To supply land with water artificially.
- verb - to supply with water by artificial means
There are 8 letters in IRRIGATE: A E G I I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRRIGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRRIGATE plus a wildcard: IRRIGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRIGATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRIGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.