Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERAGE exist?
Definitions of OVERAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations
- adj - too old to be useful
- An amount, as of money or goods, that is actually on hand and exceeds the listed amount in records or books.
- A surplus; an excess.
- Beyond the proper or required age.
- Older than usual for a particular position or activity.
- Too old to be of use or service: an overage vehicle.
- noun - an amount in excess
There are 7 letters in OVERAGE: A E E G O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERAGE plus a wildcard: OVERAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.