Scrabble word: OVERAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERAGE exist?
Definitions of OVERAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations
- adj - too old to be useful
- An amount, as of money or goods, that is actually on hand and exceeds the listed amount in records or books.
- A surplus; an excess.
- Beyond the proper or required age.
- Older than usual for a particular position or activity.
- Too old to be of use or service: an overage vehicle.
- noun - an amount in excess