Scrabble word: SOPHISTICATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOPHISTICATE exist?
Definitions of SOPHISTICATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a worldly-wise person
- verb - make less natural or innocent
- verb - practice sophistry
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - make more complex or refined
- To cause to become less natural, especially to make less naive and more worldly.
- To make impure; adulterate.
- To use sophistry.
There are 12 letters in SOPHISTICATE: A C E H I I O P S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOPHISTICATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOPHISTICATE plus a wildcard: SOPHISTICATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOPHISTICATE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOPHISTICATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.