Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCHIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCHIST exist?
Definitions of SCHIST in dictionaries:
- noun - any metamorphic rock that can be split into thin layers
- Any of various medium-grained to coarse-grained metamorphic rocks composed of laminated, often flaky parallel layers of chiefly micaceous minerals.
- n - a rock that readily splits into parallel layers
There are 6 letters in SCHIST: C H I S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCHIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCHIST plus a wildcard: SCHIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCHIST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCHIST
- Footwall fault schist microscope view. Ribbons of quartz run through ...
- Rocks Amethyst Brain Rock Collection. Chadds Ford PA - iKatelin.com
- Kyanite with Garnet in Mica schist 7
- Black Biotite Mica schist Rock Texture - Free high resolution photo ...
- Figure 10g-2 schist.
- FileChalcopyrite-Chlorite-schist Metamorphic rock near Copperopolis ...
- Great forgotten metalrock. - AR15.COM
- Staurolite-Garnet-Mica schist
- talc schist-A
- No obstante si lo que queris es gozar un rato de las preguntas ...