Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPASTIC exist?
Definitions of SPASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - relating to or characterized by spasm
- adj - suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions
- Of, relating to, or characterized by spasms: a spastic colon; a spastic form of cerebral palsy.
- A person affected with spastic paralysis.
- n - one suffering from spastic paralysis (a paralysis with muscle spasms)
There are 7 letters in SPASTIC: A C I P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPASTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPASTIC plus a wildcard: SPASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPASTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPASTIC
- ... oxygen cp therapy pvl periventricular leukomalacia spastic cerebral
- Lesson 20 Disability and Rehabilitation Part 2 - WikiEducator
- ... to the spasticretarded people. Their actions melted my heart
- How to Identify Hereditary spastic Paraplegia eHow.com
- The Ku Cars spastic-e24-1
- Entity page for spastic quadriplegia
- BoTox is used to treat patients with spastic cerebral palsy lesseing ...
- The story of four-year-old Payton Given who has spastic cerebral ...
- AllysaH-Photography on deviantART