Scrabble word: SPASTIC
Is SPASTIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPASTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - relating to or characterized by spasm
- adj - suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions
- Of, relating to, or characterized by spasms: a spastic colon; a spastic form of cerebral palsy.
- A person affected with spastic paralysis.
- noun - one suffering from spastic paralysis (a paralysis with muscle spasms)
There are 7 letters in SPASTIC: A C I P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPASTIC
Click to search all anagrams of SPASTIC plus a wildcard: SPASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPASTIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPASTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.