Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OSTEITIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OSTEITIS exist?
Definitions of OSTEITIS in dictionaries:
- noun - inflammation of a bone as a consequence of infection or trauma or degeneration
- Inflammation of bone or bony tissue.
- adj - inflammation of bone [n -ITIDES] : OSTEITIC
There are 8 letters in OSTEITIS: E I I O S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OSTEITIS plus a wildcard: OSTEITIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OSTEITIS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OSTEITIS
- Radiology Picture of the Day Archives osteitis Pubis
- osteitis Fibrosa Qustica Enfermedad sea de Recklinghausen
- RadiologySpirit 2009-11-01
- osteitis condensans ilii is increased density in the ilium (iliac bone ...
- Condensing osteitis
- Qu es Ostetis Pbica Sports Hernia
- Radiology Cases Calcaneal Osteomyelitis
- Pathologie Knochen Wikibooks Sammlung freier Lehr- Sach- und ...
- Wisdom Teeth Removal Houston Wisdom Teeth Surgery Wisdom Teeth ...
- Depsito Legal BI-8989-909
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.