Scrabble word: PISTACHIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PISTACHIO exist?
Definitions of PISTACHIO in dictionaries:
- noun - small tree of southern Europe and Asia Minor bearing small hard-shelled nuts
- noun - nut of Mediterranean trees having an edible green kernel
- A deciduous tree (Pistacia vera) of central and western Asia, having pinnately compound leaves and dry, drupaceous, nutlike fruits.
- The nutlike fruit of this tree, having an edible, oily, green or yellow kernel.
- The flavor of these nuts.
There are 9 letters in PISTACHIO: A C H I I O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PISTACHIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PISTACHIO plus a wildcard: PISTACHIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PISTACHIO
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PISTACHIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.