Scrabble word: SOPHISTICATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOPHISTICATED exist?
Definitions of SOPHISTICATED in dictionaries:
- verb - make less natural or innocent
- verb - practice sophistry
- verb - alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- verb - make more complex or refined
- adj - having or appealing to those having worldly knowledge and refinement and savoir-faire
- adj - ahead in development
- adj - intellectually appealing
- Having acquired worldly knowledge or refinement; lacking natural simplicity or naiveté.
- Very complex or complicated: the latest and most sophisticated technology.
- Suitable for or appealing to the tastes of sophisticates: a sophisticated drama.