Scrabble word: ADOLESCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADOLESCENT exist?
Definitions of ADOLESCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- adj - relating to or peculiar to or suggestive of an adolescent
- adj - being of the age 13 through 19
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- adj - in the state of development between puberty and maturity
- A young person who has undergone puberty but who has not reached full maturity; a teenager.
There are 10 letters in ADOLESCENT: A C D E E L N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADOLESCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADOLESCENT plus a wildcard: ADOLESCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADOLESCENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADOLESCENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.