Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CESTODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CESTODE exist?
Definitions of CESTODE in dictionaries:
- noun - ribbonlike flatworms that are parasitic in the intestines of humans and other vertebrates
- Of, relating to, or belonging to the class Cestoda.
- n - a parasitic worm
There are 7 letters in CESTODE: C D E E O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CESTODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CESTODE plus a wildcard: CESTODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CESTODE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CESTODE
- cestode Eggs
- cestode Eggs
- Tnia (cestode parasite)
- Dipylidium caninum adult
- SRG General Parasitology - cestodes
- ... dendriticum adult cestode from the intestine of an Atlantic salmon
- cestode Parasite
- Classe des cestodes
- Les cestodes sont des parasites du tube digestif qui ont un corps ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.