Scrabble word: TRANSPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANSPOSITION exist?
Definitions of TRANSPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - any abnormal position of the organs of the body
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - (genetics) a kind of mutation in which a chromosomal segment is transfered to a new position on the same or another chromosome
- noun - (mathematics) the transfer of a quantity from one side of an equation to the other along with a change of sign
- noun - (electricity) a rearrangement of the relative positions of power lines in order to minimize the effects of mutual capacitance and inductance
- noun - the act of reversing the order or place of
- noun - (music) playing in a different key from the key intended
- The act or an instance of transposing.
- The state of being transposed.
- Something transposed.
- Transfer of a segment of DNA to a new position on the same or another chromosome, plasmid, or cell.
There are 13 letters in TRANSPOSITION: A I I N N O O P R S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANSPOSITION plus a wildcard: TRANSPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANSPOSITION
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANSPOSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.