Is TRANSPOSITION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSPOSITION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any abnormal position of the organs of the body
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - (genetics) a kind of mutation in which a chromosomal segment is transfered to a new position on the same or another chromosome
- noun - (mathematics) the transfer of a quantity from one side of an equation to the other along with a change of sign
- noun - (electricity) a rearrangement of the relative positions of power lines in order to minimize the effects of mutual capacitance and inductance
- noun - the act of reversing the order or place of
- noun - (music) playing in a different key from the key intended
- The act or an instance of transposing.
- The state of being transposed.
- Something transposed.
- Transfer of a segment of DNA to a new position on the same or another chromosome, plasmid, or cell.
There are 13 letters in TRANSPOSITION: A I I N N O O P R S S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPOSITION
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSPOSITION, to go: TRANSPOSITION?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSPOSITION and see some winning combinations
13 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
11 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
10 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
9 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
8 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
7 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
6 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
5 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
4 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
3 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
2 letters out of TRANSPOSITION
Contextual use of TRANSPOSITION
What's nearby TRANSPOSITION
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSPOSITION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSPOSITION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSPOSITION"