Scrabble word: NOTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTATION exist?
Definitions of NOTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a technical system of symbols used to represent special things
- noun - a comment or instruction (usually added)
- noun - the activity of representing something by a special system of marks or characters
- A system of figures or symbols used in a specialized field to represent numbers, quantities, tones, or values: musical notation.
- The act or process of using such a system.
- A brief note; an annotation: marginal notations.
- noun - a system of symbols
There are 8 letters in NOTATION: A I N N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTATION plus a wildcard: NOTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTATION
Images for NOTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.