Scrabble word: PASSION
Is PASSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PASSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong feeling or emotion
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun - a feeling of strong sexual desire
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
- A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
- Ardent love.
- Strong sexual desire; lust.
- The object of such love or desire.
- Boundless enthusiasm: His skills as a player don’t quite match his passion for the game.
- The object of such enthusiasm: soccer is her passion.
- An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger: He’s been known to fly into a passion without warning.
- The sufferings of Jesus in the period following the Last Supper and including the Crucifixion.
- A narrative, musical setting, or pictorial representation of Jesus’s sufferings.
- noun - an intense emotion
There are 7 letters in PASSION: A I N O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSION
Click to search all anagrams of PASSION plus a wildcard: PASSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSION
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSION
Lookup in Wiki for PASSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.