Scrabble word: PASSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSION exist?
Definitions of PASSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong feeling or emotion
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun - a feeling of strong sexual desire
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
- A powerful emotion, such as love, joy, hatred, or anger.
- Ardent love.
- Strong sexual desire; lust.
- The object of such love or desire.
- Boundless enthusiasm: His skills as a player don’t quite match his passion for the game.
- The object of such enthusiasm: soccer is her passion.
- An abandoned display of emotion, especially of anger: He’s been known to fly into a passion without warning.
- The sufferings of Jesus in the period following the Last Supper and including the Crucifixion.
- A narrative, musical setting, or pictorial representation of Jesus’s sufferings.
- noun - an intense emotion