Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PASSIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PASSIONS exist?
Definitions of PASSIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a strong feeling or emotion
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- noun - a feeling of strong sexual desire
- noun - any object of warm affection or devotion
- noun - the suffering of Jesus at the Crucifixion
- n - an intense emotion
There are 8 letters in PASSIONS: A I N O P S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PASSIONS plus a wildcard: PASSIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSIONS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSIONS
- Filepassions-cast.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- passions - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- passions Galen Gering Keep your shirts on NBC canceled passions
- high quality gloss or matt photo of passions cast category passions ...
- passions was cancelled by NBC in January 2007 because of low ratings ...
- passions TV show finale canceled renewed TV shows TV Series ...
- passions moving to DIRECTV
- passions TV Series (1999 - 2008) - ShareTV
- passions Math Head Oxford Art Factory - 30th May - inthemix ...
- Phillip Jeanmarie on passions (2007) After the Power
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.