Scrabble word: CRYSTALLIZE
Is CRYSTALLIZE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRYSTALLIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to take on a definite and clear shape
- verb - make free from confusion or ambiguity
- verb - cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form
- verb - assume crystalline form
- To cause to form crystals or assume a crystalline structure.
- To give a definite, precise, and usually permanent form to: It only took a week for her to crystallize her design for the decorations.
- To coat with crystals, as of sugar.
- To assume a crystalline form.
- To take on a definite, precise, and usually permanent form.
There are 11 letters in CRYSTALLIZE: A C E I L L R S T Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRYSTALLIZE
Click to search all anagrams of CRYSTALLIZE plus a wildcard: CRYSTALLIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRYSTALLIZE
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRYSTALLIZE
Lookup in Wiki for CRYSTALLIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.