Scrabble word: REALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REALITY exist?
Definitions of REALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the state of being actual or real
- noun - the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be
- noun - the quality possessed by something that is real
- The quality or state of being actual or true.
- One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: “the weight of history and political realities” (Benno C.
- The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.
- That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.
- That which has necessary existence and not contingent existence.
- noun - something that is real