Scrabble word: REALITY
Is REALITY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - all of your experiences that determine how things appear to you
- noun - the state of being actual or real
- noun - the state of the world as it really is rather than as you might want it to be
- noun - the quality possessed by something that is real
- The quality or state of being actual or true.
- One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: “the weight of history and political realities” (Benno C.
- The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.
- That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.
- That which has necessary existence and not contingent existence.
- noun - something that is real
There are 7 letters in REALITY: A E I L R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REALITY
Click to search all anagrams of REALITY plus a wildcard: REALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REALITY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.