Scrabble word: LITERARY
Is LITERARY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LITERARY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of literature
- adj - knowledgeable about literature
- adj - appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing
- Of, relating to, or dealing with literature: literary criticism.
- Of or relating to writers or the profession of literature: literary circles.
- Versed in or fond of literature or learning.
- Appropriate to literature rather than everyday speech or writing.
- Bookish; pedantic.
- adj - of, pertaining to, or having the characteristics of books and writings
There are 8 letters in LITERARY: A E I L R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LITERARY
Click to search all anagrams of LITERARY plus a wildcard: LITERARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LITERARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LITERARY
Lookup in Wiki for LITERARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.