Scrabble word: TRAILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAILER exist?
Definitions of TRAILER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- noun - a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- A large transport vehicle designed to be hauled by a truck or tractor.
- A furnished van drawn by a truck or an automobile and used when parked as a dwelling or an office.
- A short filmed advertisement for a movie.
- To transport by a trailer: trailered the boat to the beach.
- verb - to transport by means of a trailer (a vehicle drawn by another)
There are 7 letters in TRAILER: A E I L R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAILER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAILER plus a wildcard: TRAILER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAILER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAILER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.