Scrabble word: TRAILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAILER exist?
Definitions of TRAILER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who takes more time than necessary
- noun - an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- noun - a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- noun - a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy
- A large transport vehicle designed to be hauled by a truck or tractor.
- A furnished van drawn by a truck or an automobile and used when parked as a dwelling or an office.
- A short filmed advertisement for a movie.
- To transport by a trailer: trailered the boat to the beach.
- verb - to transport by means of a trailer (a vehicle drawn by another)