Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTERIAL exist?
Definitions of ARTERIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or involving or contained in the arteries
- Of, like, or in an artery or arteries.
- Of, relating to, or being the blood in the arteries that has absorbed oxygen in the lungs and is bright red.
- A through road or street.
- n - a main road
There are 8 letters in ARTERIAL: A A E I L R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTERIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTERIAL plus a wildcard: ARTERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTERIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTERIAL
- TENSION arterial
- Zen tattoos of the week arterialart
- Fortune arterial SAJAC Blog
- Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Login
- 11. PRESIN arterial
- Hipertension arterial Hipertension arterial
- ... en la misma forma y con las mismas cifras de tensin arterial
- Programa para atender la problemtica de la Hipertensin arterial
- hipertension arterial mapa hematoma mapa venopuncion
- Acid Base disorders worksheet Joshua Steinberg MD ABG walk though ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.