Scrabble word: ARTILLERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTILLERY exist?
Definitions of ARTILLERY in dictionaries:
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - an army unit that uses big guns
- noun - a means of persuading or arguing
- Large-caliber weapons, such as cannon, howitzers, and missile launchers, that are operated by crews.
- The combat arm that specializes in the use of such weapons.
- The science of the use of guns; gunnery.
- Weapons, such as catapults, arbalests, and other early devices, used for discharging missiles.
There are 9 letters in ARTILLERY: A E I L L R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTILLERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTILLERY plus a wildcard: ARTILLERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTILLERY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTILLERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.