Scrabble word: HEARTILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEARTILY exist?
Definitions of HEARTILY in dictionaries:
- adv - with gusto and without reservation
- adv - in a hearty manner
- In a cordial manner; with warmth and sincerity: She greeted us heartily.
- Thoroughly; completely: wished heartily that they would leave.
- With zest or enthusiasm.
- With great appetite or enjoyment: eat heartily.
- adv - very friendly [adj HEARTIER, HEARTIEST] : HEARTILY
- noun - a close friend
There are 8 letters in HEARTILY: A E H I L R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEARTILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEARTILY plus a wildcard: HEARTILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEARTILY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEARTILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.