Scrabble word: ZEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEST exist?
Definitions of ZEST in dictionaries:
- noun - vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Flavor or interest; piquancy.
- The outermost part of the rind of an orange or a lemon, used as flavoring.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “keen, hearty pleasure or appreciation”: ate with zest; telling a joke with gusto; has no relish for repetitive work.
- verb - to fill with zest (invigorating excitement)
There are 4 letters in ZEST: E S T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZEST plus a wildcard: ZEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZEST
Images for ZEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.