Scrabble word: ZEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEST exist?
Definitions of ZEST in dictionaries:
- noun - vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Flavor or interest; piquancy.
- The outermost part of the rind of an orange or a lemon, used as flavoring.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “keen, hearty pleasure or appreciation”: ate with zest; telling a joke with gusto; has no relish for repetitive work.
- verb - to fill with zest (invigorating excitement)