Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRYSTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRYSTAL exist?
Definitions of CRYSTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- noun - a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- noun - a rock formed by the solidification of a substance
- noun - colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- noun - glassware made of quartz
- noun - a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- A homogenous solid formed by a repeating, threedimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- The unit cell of such a pattern.
- A mineral, especially a transparent form of quartz, having a crystalline structure, often characterized by external planar faces.
- A natural or synthetic crystalline material having piezoelectric or semiconducting properties.
- An electronic device, such as an oscillator or a detector, using such a material.
- A high-quality clear, colorless glass.
- An object, especially a vessel or an ornament, made of such glass.
- Such objects considered as a group.
- A clear glass or plastic protective cover for the face of a watch or clock.
- A stimulant drug, usually methamphetamine, in its powdered form.
- noun - a transparent mineral
There are 7 letters in CRYSTAL: A C L R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRYSTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRYSTAL plus a wildcard: CRYSTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRYSTAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRYSTAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.