Scrabble word: LYRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYRIC exist?
Definitions of LYRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- noun - a short poem of songlike quality
- verb - write lyrics for (a song)
- adj - expressing deep emotion
- adj - used of a singer or singing voice that is light in volume and modest in range
- adj - relating to or being musical drama
- adj - of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way)
- Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.
- Relating to or constituting a poem in this category, such as a sonnet or an ode.
- Of or relating to a writer of poems in this category.
- Having a singing voice of light volume and modest range.
- Of, relating to, or being musical drama, especially opera: the lyric stage.
- Of or relating to the lyre or harp.
- Appropriate for accompaniment by the lyre.
- A lyric poem.
- The words of a song.
- noun - a lyrical poem
There are 5 letters in LYRIC: C I L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYRIC plus a wildcard: LYRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYRIC
Images for LYRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.