Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LYRICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYRICAL exist?
Definitions of LYRICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - suitable for or suggestive of singing
- adj - expressing deep emotion
- Expressing deep personal emotion or observations: a dancer’s lyrical performance; a lyrical passage in his autobiography.
- Highly enthusiastic; rhapsodic: gave a lyrical description of her experiences in the South Seas.
- adj - having the form of a song
There are 7 letters in LYRICAL: A C I L L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYRICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYRICAL plus a wildcard: LYRICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYRICAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LYRICAL
- lyrical-1 Move Dance
- ... lyrical contemporary class schedule intermediate lyrical contemporary
- lyrical is a creative style of dance that combines the expressive ...
- lyrical dance shoes
- lyrical shoes can seem funny to lots of people lyrical shoes can also ...
- lyricalorigin country United Kingdomlyrical dance is a fusion of ...
- lyrical Dance Class Motion Bliss Academy
- As your dancers practice their pirouettes our lyrical sandals and ...
- ... lyrical video click an image below to view the lyrical photo gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.