Scrabble word: LAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAZY exist?
Definitions of LAZY in dictionaries:
- adj - moving slowly and gently
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
- Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
- Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not disposed to exertion, work, or activity”: too lazy to wash the breakfast dishes; fainéant aristocrats; an idle drifter; a good-natured but indolent hanger-on; slothful employees.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily