Scrabble word: LAZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAZY exist?
Definitions of LAZY in dictionaries:
- adj - moving slowly and gently
- adj - disinclined to work or exertion
- Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
- Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
- Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not disposed to exertion, work, or activity”: too lazy to wash the breakfast dishes; fainéant aristocrats; an idle drifter; a good-natured but indolent hanger-on; slothful employees.
- adj - disinclined toward work or exertion
- verb - to move or lie lazily
There are 4 letters in LAZY: A L Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAZY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAZY plus a wildcard: LAZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAZY
Images for LAZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.