Scrabble word: CLOISTERED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOISTERED exist?
Definitions of CLOISTERED in dictionaries:
- verb - surround with a cloister, as of a garden
- verb - surround with a cloister
- verb - seclude from the world in or as if in a cloister
- adj - of communal life sequestered from the world under religious vows
- adj - providing privacy or seclusion
- verb - to remove or set apart from others
There are 10 letters in CLOISTERED: C D E E I L O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOISTERED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOISTERED plus a wildcard: CLOISTERED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOISTERED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOISTERED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.