Scrabble word: DERELICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERELICT exist?
Definitions of DERELICT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person without a home, job, or property
- noun - a ship abandoned on the high seas
- adj - worn and broken down by hard use
- adj - forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- adj - failing in what duty requires
- adj - in deplorable condition
- Deserted by an owner or keeper; abandoned.
- Run-down; dilapidated.
- Neglectful of duty or obligation; remiss.
- Abandoned property, especially a ship abandoned at sea.
- A homeless or jobless person; a vagrant.
- Land left dry by a permanent recession of the water line.
- noun - something abandoned
There are 8 letters in DERELICT: C D E E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DERELICT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DERELICT plus a wildcard: DERELICT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DERELICT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DERELICT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.