Scrabble word: DERELICT
Is DERELICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DERELICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person without a home, job, or property
- noun - a ship abandoned on the high seas
- adj - worn and broken down by hard use
- adj - forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- adj - failing in what duty requires
- adj - in deplorable condition
- Deserted by an owner or keeper; abandoned.
- Run-down; dilapidated.
- Neglectful of duty or obligation; remiss.
- Abandoned property, especially a ship abandoned at sea.
- A homeless or jobless person; a vagrant.
- Land left dry by a permanent recession of the water line.
- noun - something abandoned
There are 8 letters in DERELICT: C D E E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DERELICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DERELICT, to go: DERELICT?
Rearrange the letters in DERELICT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DERELICT
7 letters out of DERELICT
6 letters out of DERELICT
5 letters out of DERELICT
4 letters out of DERELICT
3 letters out of DERELICT
2 letters out of DERELICT
Images for DERELICT
Lookup in Wiki for DERELICT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.