Scrabble word: DERELICT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DERELICT exist?
Definitions of DERELICT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person without a home, job, or property
- noun - a ship abandoned on the high seas
- adj - worn and broken down by hard use
- adj - forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- adj - failing in what duty requires
- adj - in deplorable condition
- Deserted by an owner or keeper; abandoned.
- Run-down; dilapidated.
- Neglectful of duty or obligation; remiss.
- Abandoned property, especially a ship abandoned at sea.
- A homeless or jobless person; a vagrant.
- Land left dry by a permanent recession of the water line.
- noun - something abandoned