Scrabble word: PENALTIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENALTIES exist?
Definitions of PENALTIES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of punishing
- noun - a payment required for not fulfilling a contract
- noun - the disadvantage or painful consequences of an action or condition
- noun - (games) a handicap or disadvantage that is imposed on a competitor (or a team) for an infraction of the rules of the game
- noun - a punishment imposed for violation of a law, rule, or agreement
There are 9 letters in PENALTIES: A E E I L N P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENALTIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENALTIES plus a wildcard: PENALTIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENALTIES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PENALTIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.