Scrabble word: CONSECRATE
Is CONSECRATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSECRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - appoint to a clerical posts
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - dedicate to a deity by a vow
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - solemnly dedicated to or set apart for a high purpose
- To declare or set apart as sacred: consecrate a church.
- To produce the ritual transformation of (the elements of the Eucharist) into the body and blood of Jesus.
- To sanctify (bread and wine) for use in Communion.
- To initiate (a priest) into the order of bishops.
- To dedicate solemnly to a service or goal.
- Dedicated to a sacred purpose; sanctified.
There are 10 letters in CONSECRATE: A C C E E N O R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSECRATE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSECRATE plus a wildcard: CONSECRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSECRATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSECRATE
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.