Scrabble word: MODALITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MODALITIES exist?
Definitions of MODALITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility
- noun - verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
- noun - a particular sense
- noun - a method of therapy that involves physical or electrical therapeutic treatment
- noun - the state of being modal
There are 10 letters in MODALITIES: A D E I I L M O S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MODALITIES plus a wildcard: MODALITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MODALITIES
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MODALITIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.