Scrabble word: IDEALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEALIST exist?
Definitions of IDEALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - someone guided more by ideals than by practical considerations
- One whose conduct is influenced by ideals that often conflict with practical considerations.
- One who is unrealistic and impractical; a visionary.
- An artist or a writer whose work is imbued with idealism.
- An adherent of any system of philosophical idealism.
- noun - the pursuit of noble goals
There are 8 letters in IDEALIST: A D E I I L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDEALIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDEALIST plus a wildcard: IDEALIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDEALIST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDEALIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.