Scrabble word: IDEALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEALISM exist?
Definitions of IDEALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that ideas are the only reality
- noun - impracticality by virtue of thinking of things in their ideal form rather than as they really are
- noun - elevated ideals or conduct
- The act or practice of envisioning things in an ideal form.
- Pursuit of one’s ideals.
- Idealized treatment of a subject in literature or art.
- The theory that the object of external perception, in itself or as perceived, consists of ideas.
- noun - the pursuit of noble goals
There are 8 letters in IDEALISM: A D E I I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDEALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDEALISM plus a wildcard: IDEALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDEALISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IDEALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.