Scrabble word: IDIOMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDIOMS exist?
Definitions of IDIOMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a manner of speaking that is natural to native speakers of a language
- noun - the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- noun - the style of a particular artist or school or movement
- noun - an expression whose meanings cannot be inferred from the meanings of the words that make it up
- noun - an expression peculiar to a language
There are 6 letters in IDIOMS: D I I M O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDIOMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDIOMS plus a wildcard: IDIOMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDIOMS
Images for IDIOMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.