Scrabble word: LIMITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITED exist?
Definitions of LIMITED in dictionaries:
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- adj - small in range or scope
- adj - subject to limits or subjected to limits
- adj - including only a part
- adj - mediocre
- adj - not excessive
- adj - having a specific function or scope
- adj - not unlimited
- Confined or restricted within certain limits: has only limited experience.
- Not attaining the highest goals or achievement: a limited success.
- Having only mediocre talent or range of ability: a popular but limited actor.
- Having governmental or ruling powers restricted by enforceable limitations, as a constitution or a legislative body: limited monarchy.
- Of, relating to, or being a limited company.
- Of, relating to, or being transportation facilities, such as trains or buses, that make few stops and carry relatively few passengers.
- noun - a train or bus making few stops
There are 7 letters in LIMITED: D E I I L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMITED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMITED plus a wildcard: LIMITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMITED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIMITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.