Scrabble word: LIMITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMITED exist?
Definitions of LIMITED in dictionaries:
- noun - public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- adj - small in range or scope
- adj - subject to limits or subjected to limits
- adj - including only a part
- adj - mediocre
- adj - not excessive
- adj - having a specific function or scope
- adj - not unlimited
- Confined or restricted within certain limits: has only limited experience.
- Not attaining the highest goals or achievement: a limited success.
- Having only mediocre talent or range of ability: a popular but limited actor.
- Having governmental or ruling powers restricted by enforceable limitations, as a constitution or a legislative body: limited monarchy.
- Of, relating to, or being a limited company.
- Of, relating to, or being transportation facilities, such as trains or buses, that make few stops and carry relatively few passengers.
- noun - a train or bus making few stops