Scrabble word: INDETERMINATE
Is INDETERMINATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INDETERMINATE in dictionaries:
- adj - not precisely determined or established
- adj - having a capacity for continuing to grow at the apex
- adj - of uncertain or ambiguous nature
- adj - not capable of being determined
- adj - not leading to a definite ending or result
- Not precisely determined, determinable, or established: a person of indeterminate age.
- Not precisely fixed, as to extent, size, nature, or number: an indeterminate number of plant species in the jungle.
- Lacking clarity or precision, as in meaning; vague: an indeterminate turn of phrase.
- Not fixed or known in advance: an indeterminate future.
- Not leading up to a definite result or ending: an indeterminate campaign.
- Not terminating in a flower and continuing to grow at the apex: an indeterminate inflorescence.
There are 13 letters in INDETERMINATE: A D E E E I I M N N R T T
Click to search all anagrams of INDETERMINATE plus a wildcard: INDETERMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDETERMINATE
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDETERMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for INDETERMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.