Scrabble word: TERMINATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERMINATE exist?
Definitions of TERMINATE in dictionaries:
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - be the end of
- verb - terminate the employment of
- To bring to an end or a halt: “His action terminated the most hopeful period of reform in Prussian history” (Gordon A.
- To occur at or form the end of; conclude or finish: a display of fireworks that terminated the festivities.
- To discontinue the employment of; dismiss: a company that terminated 300 workers.
- To have as an end or a result: “The Peloponnesian war... terminated in the ruin of the Athenian commonwealth” (Alexander Hamilton).
There are 9 letters in TERMINATE: A E E I M N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERMINATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERMINATE plus a wildcard: TERMINATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERMINATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERMINATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.