Scrabble word: INTERMEDIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERMEDIATE exist?
Definitions of INTERMEDIATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance formed during a chemical process before the desired product is obtained
- verb - act between parties with a view to reconciling differences
- adj - lying between two extremes in time or space or state
- adj - around the middle of a scale of evaluation
- One that is in a middle position or state.
- An intermediary.
- A substance formed as a necessary stage in the manufacture of a desired end product.
- An automobile that is smaller than a full-sized model but larger than a compact.
- To act as an intermediary; mediate.
- To intervene.
There are 12 letters in INTERMEDIATE: A D E E E I I M N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERMEDIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERMEDIATE plus a wildcard: INTERMEDIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERMEDIATE
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERMEDIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.