Scrabble word: TEETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEETER exist?
Definitions of TEETER in dictionaries:
- noun - a plaything consisting of a board balanced on a fulcrum
- verb - move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- To walk or move unsteadily or unsurely; totter.
- To alternate, as between opposing attitudes or positions; vacillate.
- To cause to teeter or seesaw.
- A teetering motion.
- verb - to move unsteadily
There are 6 letters in TEETER: E E E R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEETER plus a wildcard: TEETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEETER
Images for TEETER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.